Gonzalez to beat Federer in 4 sets.
- Work, work and more work. (what, you’re tired of that theme already?)
- Pizza and beer for dinner – is that the unhealthiest dinner known to man or what? I guess there’s a Homer in all of us.
- Unread items piling up in Vienna (much better than NetNewsWire Lite IMO, as, amongst other things, it stores the “read” items for as long as I want – never saw that option in NNW.)
What the year has seen very little of:
- Time for friends/ family and/ or personal mails/ IM.
- “Me time”.
All of these a direct consequence of the work theme of course – something that happens with everyone under similar circumstances, eh? Anyways, with a major deliverable out of the way, things have quietened out at work since yesterday, so here’s hoping the year will see more of:
- The mac nerd.
- Time at the gym – remember?!!
- Attempts at being less obnoxious.
Okay, I am just kidding about the last one – I couldn’t possibly pull that off if I tried.